Davids Star Art Deco Design
Davids Star Art Deco Design💝💘💖💦
A simple emblem of Judaism in imitation of the cross of Christianity. To sum things up this is a one of a kind bowl. No need for repairs it will not break. This design is Multi Cultural Made for Anyone that has Love For the Star. Made with over 50 Different Materials High End Durable Art and Quality. This Artistic Piece is Water Resistant up to 30 feet of water. Also Sealed Completely to preserve The Quality of the Colors and the internal Carving Pattern, Made in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Davids Star Art Can resist impact from dropping and will not distort in color over the years. This Product is to uplift you, brighten up your mornings or evenings Give to your pastor as a rare one of a kind gift, Also makes a great center piece for your living room table a great holding device for your favorite items.
- Its six points stand for the six days of creation.
- A symbol of Judaism modern-day Israel.
- Also known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David.
- It is a symbol of modern Jewish identity.
- Its shape is that of a hexagram.
- The compound of two equilateral triangles.
- And also is the Star of Bethlehem.
- described in the Hebrew Bible as king of the United Monarchy.
- David is a young shepherd who gains fame first as a musician and later by killing the enemy champion Goliath.
- Menorah– a candelabrum used in Jewish worship, especially one with eight branches and a central socket used at Hanukkah.
- Mezuzah– a parchment inscribed with religious texts and attached in. a case to the doorpost of a Jewish house as a sign of faith.
- Hamsa– a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Maghreb.
- Shofar– Trumpet.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 5 in|